Saturday, March 16, 2019

Touchy Tantrums

adult affection close up couple
Photo by Pixabay on Pexels.com

I want to let you all in on a little secret, and then I want you all to observe the behavior on your own. This basically takes place with those who fit mostly in the autogynephilic type but can also be observed in any type of trans-identified individual.

You are going to learn to watch for clues and behavior changes with those that are not being validated or questioned.  Take a look at this video, and see how the reaction escalates and even turns violent.



I have actually witnessed this in several transwomen, let us explain why this happens, its called a narcissistic rage, which is the typical sign of the creator of his creation to become insulted when not validated or questioned. Men will never remove their innate frustration and anger even if they are wearing a dress and a wig. In fact, they become extremely vindictive, just look at what the AGPs did with Dr. Blanchard and Dr. Bailey https://www.semanticscholar.org/paper/Shame-and-narcissistic-rage-in-autogynephilic-Lawrence/e39fc6bac98e5195d3a6699d6f39026b701c8e61
man person face portrait
Photo by Pixabay on Pexels.com
The duration, intensity, and sheer savagery of the campaign waged by many of Bailey’s MtF transsexual opponents is astonishing, especially given that Bailey’s book sold only about 4200 copies. These men don’t play, look at what they are doing to women’s sports,  and women period. They aim to take over and make themselves the victim and the victor.

This is an example of ‘physiological autogynephilia’ – performing bodily functions that are associated with being female. The pregnancy/lactation things do seem to be a common theme.
14. I LOVED SHOPPING, ADORED FASHION, AND CROSSDRESSING WAS BECOMING A REGULAR THING (EVEN IF I COULDN’T ADMIT IT TO MYSELF).
For years and years, I couldn’t accept that I was a crossdresser, even though I was doing it more and more often and my woman’s shoe collection was growing huge.
To me, shopping and dressing was a therapeutic activity, justified to counterbalance the stress of my life as the CEO of a startup and the father of 3 little kids. Even if it was just temporary, I was able to escape for a little while.
Eventually, I became so familiar with this internal rationalization that I decided it would be how I would explain it to others if I ever got caught: I do it to de-stress. In hindsight, it’s clear that I was just begging myself to express who I really am.


person covering the reflection of sunlight on curtain wall building at daytime
Photo by Matheus Bertelli on Pexels.com

There is a clear objective, one that is said to be equated with addiction, it is a form of sexuality, but the sexual interest is the women being fabricated. Everything revolves around this character, even the players they chose to be in their life. They don’t care about the lover, husband, or boyfriend, its all about the autogynophiles role and life. How they look, the players are just an adjunct to validate their character.

So next time you come across a trans woman that has a tantrum because they are not being validated, now you know what they are truly all about, AGPs make up over 90% of all trans women in the west.

Till Next Time

Maritza

No comments: