Saturday, March 16, 2019

Because Of Him

beautiful beauty blur close up
Photo by Pixabay on Pexels.com

As I prayed each passing day, to have him heal, to have God remove his pain, to wish upon him the return and the love of his children, God was healing me, blessing me, and returned me to the original plan he had set out for me. As I fought Gods plan, yet prayed that it came to volition, my scales were removed, and I was set free, but in the while, I lost the man I loved, to a disease, to a lie created by the forces that hate God’s creation. I weep daily for the many souls who are taken by this affliction, the lie of all lies, the death of all deaths.

belief bible book business
Photo by Pixabay on Pexels.com


Look around us, many don’t believe we are in danger, that our creator’s adversary has destroyed God’s children, living in Babilon and in a state of death.  Albeit, we have eternal life, but where we chose to live it depends on us.  God in order to appease the adversary, who set out to destroy God’s children, gave his son that sat next to him on his throne, as a sacrifice, so that we to would have the opportunity and a place next father. However, we must do our part too, it is a two-part sequence, we must do the work, we must ask our father for forgiveness for the things that we have done here on earth, the laws we broke, the hearts we destroyed, the idolatry, the greed, the hate and fear we have inflicted upon each other, we must carry our own cross to reach the kingdom of God, that is within us, but in order to unlock the kingdom we must prove our worth.

person jumping photo
Photo by Fröken Fokus on Pexels.com


If you don’t believe in God, and you think that this world was created by an explosion, or think that the God you believe has no laws and allows you to be lawless, think again, he loves you no doubt, but every parent has rules that we must keep. Your salvation is in your hands, do you live for you, or do you live for our king? We are nothing without his law and approval, don’t fall for the new age and man-made religion, follow Christ, and remember you are only you, because of him.

grayscale photo of the crucifix
Photo by Alem Sánchez on Pexels.com

I was here all along, transition is a poor coping mechanism used to escape, to run away or hide the pain from childhood trauma.
Not a good way of dealing with the real issues. I have since with maturity and being an active spectator of this community understood hence my ability to let go of the crutch and poor behavior, reconciled with who I am.
I will never promote, condone or praise transition. It is the work of the adversary who steals, takes and destroys life, pulls families apart and sends us to hell. The living hell that most in the LGBT community experience. A life filled with drug abuse, sexual promiscuity, mental unease, and life taking diseases. All we have to do is open our eyes and see, not judging just speaking my truth and what I see.
Mark was never me, a dark spirit entered me. When we are in pain we open the door for unwelcome visitors. I woke up from my 16 years living in a coma and now I am free.
Till Next Time

Maritza

No comments: