Tuesday, December 12, 2017

The Mind




Many people take emotions for granted and do not realize the importance of thought and visualization. For the past 15 years I have been on hormonal replacement, testosterone to be exact. I have no ovaries or a uterus, and had my breast removed all things I did to feel in alignment with my gender identity.

Taking hormones for such an extended period of time can be dangetous, in fact it is correlated with cancer and heart disease.

I have decided to use herbs and natural products for my hormone needs and to maintain my manly appearance which is important for me. Health is very important and part of my lifestyle. I am a vegan and live a mindful life.

Visualization plays an important factor in how one looks and feels.  I make it a point to give myself positive feedback on a daily basis, visualize my body how I want it to look like and incorporate a healthy lifestyle along with it.



Improvements I can make is to drink more water and get to bed earlier, being less occupied with what others think or need, these are my down falls and where I need improvement on.

Today is Tuesday, Lynna has begun breast pumping to increase her breast size, she is on Fenugreek starting with 620 mg daily to increase to 2 pills a day after our yearly New years fast. We are excited to see what the new year brings and how finally we can get on with our lives.



The mind is where it all begins and how we as humans can make great changes.

My strength at the gym has improved, all heart and mind. Went from 160 press to 190 lbs, lifting heavier through out. This week we will be focusing on hitting chest and back 2 times a week, as well as legs, leaving shoulder, bicep and triceps the smaller muscles once a week. Our cardio regimen is dancing in our apartment for around one hour. We have added organic peanuts, almonds, and pumpkin seeds to our regimen, as well as 2 shakes a day, while cutting down our portions.

Natural regimens that work with your body not against it is where it is at.

Till next time



No comments: