Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Health Is Wealth



There are very few important things in life and health is definitely one of them. Many people take for granted the normal beat of their heart, peace of mind and being in balance.

When your blood pressure and heartbeat are out of whack it is definitely alarming. I have experienced this a few times in my life and every time it has been because of stress. Stress has triggered the chain of events in my body that throws everything off.

I remember when I lived in England, the stress of my living situation at the age of 24, being all alone in a strange country after my then husband kicked me out of his house cause I would not put out lead to a series of heart palpitations and increased heart rate. My hormones have always been in the way and have caused problems with my ability to deal with stress.

In the past 3 years there has been lots of challenges and way too many changes that I guess I thought I could handle but it is all catching up with me now. My grandfather died at the age of 54 of a massive carotid implosion which leads to a heart attack, all induced by stress.

I am hoping my body settles down and heals as it always has in the past, this too shall pass. I am hoping that the dust settles finally and that the people and situations finally cease to be a problem and that we can finally lead a peaceful life. I am tired of the ups and the downs, the roller coaster ride has been too much to handle.

I want to live healthily and in peace for my remaining years. I don't like drama and frankly I left my dysfunctional family to get away from it all.

I am planning on a fast on New Years and cleansing away all of the toxins that are polluting my body and life. I want to grow old in a healthy and positive manner, no room for negativity or turmoil. Let 2018 be the year of peace.

Till next time

No comments: