Saturday, December 23, 2017

Day 2



Fasting has been around since the beginning of time, we were not always capable of finding food and eating was not at all looked upon as we do today.


I have done many fasts since 2011 when I learned how great it was for your health. My first fast was the master cleanse, I remember how sick I felt from my rotator cuff surgery and wanted to detox my body from the anestesia and relieve the pain I felt with ourt taking pain pills. The fast made me feel great, and my life would forever be changed. Immeditely after the fast I became a raw vegan and health was mine for the taking. I had stopped taking hormones and felt wonderful. 


Fast forward and from the master cleanse,  I have now done over 10 water fasts, each one having great health benefits as well as being on a plant based diet, and exercise regimen. I no longer take synthetic hormones and have adopted urine therapy. I stopped UT when I started on DHEA supplementation, which increases my Blood Pressure and Pulse. Also the winters months are very drying and the use of a heater creates lots of dehydration and problems for a person that is used to humidity. So hence the need for this fast as well as to detox old feeling and negativity that we have encountered this year. So here we are on day 2 and feeling hopeful that 2018 will be a great year.


My blood pressure and pulse are already improving and back to normal. I love natural healing, its the healing that we as humans are meant to pursue and use. Synthetics are not recognised by our bodies hence all the side effects seen when we use pharmaceuticals.




So how do I feel today, day 2. Well not as hungry as expected, we do Interment fasting daily which means we only eat between a 12 hour period and fast the other 12. Lots of great research on this topic and how it helps improve your health and keeps you young by increasing your natural growth hormone production. We train on an empty stomach instead of having our bodies fight with digestion while you train.




My weight today is 120.8 from 124.5, body fat dropped to 13.3% from 14.7%, body temperature went up 97.6 from 97.2. Clearly fasting is improving my health and stats.


My bp was 116/76, heart rate 75, a massive improvement in just 2 days. I saw my bp readings be as high as 168/110 and pulse 107. In addition to the fast, I have been using lavender oil in our humidifier and we are relaxing and laying around in bed. I highly recommend anyone who is having a health crisis to look into fasting and to check your humidity levels in your home.


Till next time


https://youtu.be/AUj5ZAllzKg



No comments: