Saturday, December 23, 2017

Denial


Edit


Ever since I have been sharing my health concerns on my blog I have been receiving emails from other trans men sharing their health issues due to the use of cross sex hormones. As you know I lost a friend a few weeks ago who died of a massive heart attack, and another friend was in a comma and sustain brain damage all due to the use of T.


Synthetic hormones are Neuro toxins and will mess with your system and can kill you. Once I stopped in July i was doing great till I started taking DHEA which triggered a response in my adrenal glands that created a flood of estradiol from the T receptors I created from 15 years of being on T.


I am going to clean house starting tomorrow going on a water fast for 7 days. I will incorporate urine therapy after the 3rd day and resting, making sure I get rid of all the toxins as well as doing enemas to remove it all.


My blood pressure has been pretty high around 136/88 and pulse in the 90s. Normally I am around 120/72 and 78 pulse.


I will be reporting my progress and aim to nip this whole thing in the butt. I don't trust doctors and refuse to take meds.


Till next time


No comments: