Monday, December 11, 2017

Winter Has Arrived



I am an Islander and love the warm weather, I have learned as I become exposed to fridged weather to deal with the cold, but can't say I am a big fan. I do love the change of seasons and I do love the feel in the air and such, but I will say that summers are my favorite.

Today is Monday morning, we had an amazing weekend, went Christmas shopping, watched a Christmas Choir production, went out dancing and had a great time. I love spending time with my Lynna, she is an incredible woman, and I am excited to see her grow into who she truly is now that she has given herself permission to be happy in who she is. I know many don't get the gender identity thing, and that's okay you don't have to, it's hard to understand since we live in such a black and white world, and people are not being given the chance to enjoy their essence without being ridiculed or hurt.

Living, loving and laughing that is what we intend to do, living our truth, and not being apologetic about it either. It has taken us quite the journey to figure things out, my Lynna deserves happiness as do I, we are both a byproduct of religious upbringing, cultural implantation, and being people pleasures, it is time for us to break free from it all and just live, live our lives as husband and wife that we are, life is good indeed.

Getting ready to go to the gym, our focus is to get into the best physical and mental shape in our lives. I plan on putting on lots of naturally induced muscle while making my wife leaner and hotter than she already is.  We want to be a beacon of light and love for others, helping everyone reach their ultimate potential while being totally true to themselves.

Last nights dinner was amazing, we made a fusion type Mexican Dish with organic blue corn tortilla, Mexican rice made with split peas, corn, and all sorts of organic goodies. Also made Guacamole with organic avocado, zucchini, corn, garlic, onions, tomatoes, lime everything is organic and GMO-free. We made dessert as well, all organic and natural ingredients ranging from organic oats, cocoa, coconut flakes, almonds, peanut butter, stevia, and dates. Life is good and healthy and full of love as it should be.



Till Next Time

No comments: