Monday, December 11, 2017

Incredible Life

Finding ways to improve one’s life is basically the sole purpose many of us base our lives from. Physical and mental health seems to be on top of the list, money is nothing without love nor health.

Once you become in tune with your purpose and work through all of your challenges, then living becomes easy.

Waking up thankful and grateful is an important factor in your every waking moment. Knowing who you are, how you feel and what you are all about is key. Make your intentions known, verbalize them and find peace with it.
Yesterday I cut my hair, and for the first time in a long time, I am finding the need to care about my physical appearance. I had lost touch with wanting to take pride in my look and now that I have reconnected with my masculine self, I want to feel and look my best.

Today is Saturday, December 9th, I begin my natural hormonal balance protocol with 5 mg of DHEA once a day, 620 mg of Fenugreek first once a day then I will increase it to twice daily.  I have increased my workout intensity and plan on putting on 10 pounds of muscle while losing 5 pounds of fat. Currently, I weigh 128 pounds.

My food intake will increase by 500 calories of added nuts and seeds and I will remove all hidden oils that come in processed healthy products. Please beware that even healthy foods are loaded with organic expelled oils that are actually toxins. Oils extraction is not a healthy practice just a business model and your bodies are suffering from it. Eat your foods whole and in their natural state.

We will be going to find Lynna a pair of earrings today, check out new wedding rings, the ones we have do not fit our expression and we want to give ourselves this as a way to show our renewed state of mind.

Tattoos are in the works, piercings, things that would have normally been a taboo for her are now welcomed and embraced. I will encourage Lynna to write about these things and to share her feelings.

We will make videos talking about our natural journey and peace bound lifestyle.

Enjoy your day, it may be your last.

Until next time


No comments: