Monday, January 01, 2018

Day 5 Final Day



Well, we decided to make today our last day of water fasting. I have gone from 124.5 pounds to 114.4 that's a total of 10 pounds. My body fat went from 14.7% to 10.7% with not only preserving muscle but making gains while I laid in bed. Muscles are made in rest mode, you break them down at the gym which I had been doing vigorously for the past few months prior to this fast. I went from 43.8 to 45.5  of muscles gains which means my weight loss all came from fat and water, my body did what it was suppose to do.  My basal body temperature went from 97.2 to 97.8 which means that my metabolism improved as a water fast is meant to do. All in all a great turn out.




My initial concern for starting this fast was to decrease my blood pressure which it did for the most part, my reading after hydration was 112/73 and pulse was 61. I notice if I am dehydrated or upset it goes up. I saw numbers as high as 168/110 and pulse 110. I will start hothorne berry on a few days, this herb helps keep my blood pressure and pulse normalised even when I was on T.




The reason for stopping the fast is that I feel if I went longer I would lose more weight that I would want to. I now want to put on lean muscle weight and since my fat percentage is low this is a great start to accomplish my goals. I would like to weigh 135 pounds of pure muscles and I would accomplish this with a pure vegan diet.




So today's plan is to muster the strength and go to our co op and buy fruits and lettuce, as well as kumbucha to place probiotics in our gut. We will break the fast with diluted fruit and veggie juice store bought all organic of coarse. Adding the probiotics to create a healthy microbial environment in our clean gut. We will do one more enema before we break the fast waiting one hour before we introduce the liquids into our system. An hour later we will add a few pieces of watery fruit to wake up our digestive system and feed ourselves with fruit every hour, then adding the greens watered down and breaking it down by massaging the leafs.




We will eat only fruits and greens for the next 2 days then add rice and possibly a veggie soup, no heavy nuts till day 3 of breaking the fast. I am ready to rebuild but you can't rebuild till you break down first and we have accomplished what we set out to do.


Till next time


No comments: