Monday, January 01, 2018

Breaking The Fast


Well, we decided to make today our last day of water fasting. I have gone from 124.5 pounds to 114.4 that's a total of 10 pounds. My body fat went from 14.7% to 10.7% with not only preserving muscle but making gains while I laid in bed. Muscles are made in rest mode, you break them down at the gym which I had been doing vigorously for the past few months prior to this fast. I went from 43.8 to 45.5  of muscles gains which means my weight loss all came from fat and water, my body did what it was suppose to do.  My basal body temperature went from 97.2 to 97.8 which means that my metabolism improved as a water fast is meant to do. All in all a great turn out.
  • My initial concern for starting this fast was to decrease my blood pressure which it did for the most part, my reading after hydration was 112/73 and pulse was 61. I notice if I am dehydrated or upset it goes up. I saw numbers as high as 168/110 and pulse 110. I will start hothorne berry on a few days, this herb helps keep my blood pressure and pulse normalised even when I was on T.
The reason for stopping the fast is that I feel if I went longer I would lose more weight that I would want to. I now want to put on lean muscle weight and since my fat percentage is low this is a great start to accomplish my goals. I would like to weigh 135 pounds of pure muscles and I would accomplish this with a pure vegan diet.
So today's plan is to muster the strength and go to our co op and buy fruits and lettuce, as well as kumbucha to place probiotics in our gut. We will break the fast with diluted fruit and veggie juice store bought all organic of coarse. Adding the probiotics to create a healthy microbial environment in our clean gut. We will do one more enema before we break the fast waiting one hour before we introduce the liquids into our system. An hour later we will add a few pieces of watery fruit to wake up our digestive system and feed ourselves with fruit every hour, then adding the greens watered down and breaking it down by massaging the leafs.
We will eat only fruits and greens for the next 2 days then add rice and possibly a veggie soup, no heavy nuts till day 3 of breaking the fast. I am ready to rebuild but you can't rebuild till you break down first and we have accomplished what we set out to do.
Till next timeAhhh, what a relief to not wake up starving or to not be able to sleep right while water fasting. Although I love to fast, knowing that I am doing right by my body and giving it a much needed rest, there is no doubt that as good as it feels when one starts the better one feels when it ends.
There are healing crisis one goes through while fasting. I had lots of stomach acid being dumped by my liver while it healed various parts of my body and plenty of old injury aches as it proceeded to heal those. Lynna had a candida rash on her chest which happens when you go into ketosis and the body takes the opportunity to get rid of toxins through its skin. Fasting has great benefits for healing and if you could muster many more days you would be able to get rid of all that ails you.


Anyways we broke the fast with kumbucha a probiotic drink that will start healthy cultures in your gut, followed by a mixture of organic vegetable and fruit juice that was heavenly to say the least. This was all intended to create better digestion.






After an hour we had some fruit organic, honey crisp apples and oranges. It was amazing, new tastebuds to say the least food tasted incredible and the body accepted it with ease.


We danced as we usually do ever evening as part of our evening workout, we had missed it so much since we were unable to get out of bed, and the most trivial movement was a chore.




We ate again at dinner, Lynna made such an amazing salad, and I made the dressing as well as a wonderful  homemade vegetable soup. The food turned out amazing and it took us at least an hour to eat. But oh it was so good. 

We had a slice of sprouted whole grain bread it never tasted that good before. One of the benefits of fasting is that it renews your senses, its an incredible feeling. 










Today we are planning on returning to the gym to begin the rebuilding process. Its feels so good to return to the land of the living. I figure you either give your body a rest willingly or it will force you to by getting sick.




Our bodies feel really rested and good, we will definetly be fasting again 6 months from now, we know that it is the fountain of youth and a tool for healing.


We are looking forward to what lies ahead. We are finally free from the chains that held us and the time for us to fly is now.  We plan on a New Years celebration at ou local hangout and to dance the night away bringing in the best New Years ever. In 3 to 6 months from now, I plan to be 135 pounds of pure muscle and to get Lynna in the healthiest and best shape of her life.




Till next time....


No comments: