Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Now on CD baby


Hey guys, things are rolling along nicely, I am being interviewed by different publications and I am now on CD baby: http://www.cdbaby.com/Artist/MarkAngelo
You can purchase the actual CD or download the singles or the entire album there, see link to your right. I will keep you posted on all new development and my appearances. I will be on Channel 39 WSFL the morning show April 15th at around 6:30 am live promoting my show at the Museum of Art Fort Lauderdale Florida. Please write a review on my album and spread the word, the more downloads and fuss the more I will get out there and help open up more hearts and minds and help educate the world on trans and GLBT issues. I am here for you, and I want to help spread the message of love, unconditional love for everyone. The herald is announcing my performance via blog
http://miamiherald.typepad.com/gaysouthflorida/2010/03/transgender-cuban-american-musician-mark-angelo-cummings-to-perform-at-museum-of-art-fort-lauderdale.html


Please support my work spread the word to your friends and family and let Mark Angelo be a part of your life, Enslaved is a very special album and has a little something for everyone.


I love you guys with all my heart, and always remember to love yourselves too.



Mark Angelo

No comments: