Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Inching along




Hey guys after a painful 5 weeks with mixing and mastering, finally I got my master and was able to sent it off to Disc Makers. Hopefully the next stage is smooth and rapid so that I can bring to you Enslaved the Album. I have worked extremely hard on this project and hope it will open doors for me, and hearts and minds for others. I want to transmit information to help others break free from their chains. Unconditional love is the answer, not religion, not politics and definitely not finances. We are like babies in the path of growth and spiritual knowledge, but we are closer than we were before and timnes are changing.




Much Love to you my earthly family and I hope you enjoy the CD when it's done. I always think of you in every step I make and know you guys are the fuel that drives me.

No comments: