Friday, March 05, 2010

Clips and more Previews







I am like a kid awaiting Santa, waiting for my CD to finally be done. I can't express how long it has been since I have been wanting to make this CD, but just never got around to it, and no wonder there is a lot of work involved, lol. But none the less I have made the plunge and my baby will be born soon.

In the mean time here are some more clips of some of the songs that are on the album, I hope you enjoy the messages and my music style.

This song I wrote for my GLBT family and their plight for marriage




This song is my thoughts on the enslavement and guilt ridden belief that God only has one son who he sacrificed for the world. The whole story makes no sense. Jesus was a prophet in my eyes who came to free us from religion, we killed him and created the dogmatic belief we see before us today. I respect every ones belief system, these are my views and as an artist music is my canvas.



Much Love

Mark Angelo

No comments: