Monday, October 17, 2016

Quench Your Thirst

There are times that we are thirsty and hungry, yet never seem to get either quenched. Have we wondered why we go from relationships to relationships, from dead-end jobs to a spree of materialistic hoarding, yet never seem to find what we are searching for? Well, here is my belief, if you find yourself in the same spot you were year after year, going from the latest gadget to the latest romance, exercise regimen, new fad diet, new religion and new "gender expression", then I suggest you check out the only true quencher, God. Yes, I know you've heard it all before from the "Jesus fanatics", the ones that have this amazingly happy expression and peace on their face, the true followers and believers of Christ, the ones with the Holy Spirit in them, you know the ones. But have you really investigated the matter, or are you so numb to the facts that the only way to find happiness is through him. Really, I am not kidding here, I have been everywhere, tried everything, except to give my heart to Christ, which I did a month ago, and let me tell you, my life has changed for the better sine then. 
Read The Rest https://maritzacummings.wordpress.com/2016/10/17/quench-your-thirst/

No comments: