Sunday, December 06, 2015

After The Fast


Ritz at 19 eating disorder one of the many characteristics in those who suffer from gender dysphoria.

Today is Sunday, and it has been 3 weeks since I have been off hormones. Everyone keeps warning me about all the problems I can face since I have no ovaries, having had a radical hysterectomy on Dec 2003. I find it hard to believe how people worry so much and are not confident in their bodies, I for one know that my body will do what it needs to do to survive. Fear only creates negative cell reactions which leads to disease.
Our bodies produce hormones from other glands such as our pituitary and adrenal, plus we also produce it in our fat cells as well. I am cleaning out my body and will let it do her thing. Then and only then if I feel I need supplementation will I take a natural form of estrogen called Estroven, eat soy products that are GMO free, continue exercising and eating a diet based on fruit, veggies, nuts and seeds, legumes as well as potatoes and rice, and the occasional fish. I will supplement with vitamin B12, drink lots of water and take in the healthy sun rays to provide my body with the much needed Vitamin D.
I am going to do this the natural way and will continue to document my progress. As far as my 3 days fast, it went very well. I felt lots of healing not only physically, emotionally, but mentally and spiritually as well. I will continue to do these fast every 3 months or so. It is a life saver and fortifies you with a longer life by allowing your body to rest from the very taxing digestion, and it created new cell growth in the brain and through out the body. 
There are lots of challenges to face, changing my name and documents seems to be a major ordeal, getting rid of all this ungodly hair from my body and face, and having my hair grow back on my head is not an easy task and costly. I want to create awareness so that its not only a one way ticket to transville, but an all rounded road trip where people are made aware of the dangers of transitioning and the end results. I want there to be accountability from the APA and WPATH and from all the organizations that are promoting transing, yet are not looking at the real deal. 
Everyone is entitled to live their lives the way they please, I am not against your autonomy, but I do want to provide another voice other options such as, live and be happy with what you've got, changing yourself does not lead to happiness. I see it every day, no matter what trans people do they are still miserable, so why hurt yourself? I have not began vlogging my experience yet, I will start soon and add the vlogs to this blog as well.  
Be kind to yourself and gentle, don't try to live your life based on trends and what you think people want or need. Learn to dig deep into your heart for answers, don't let your brain lead, it will get you into trouble every single time. Till next time.....

No comments: