Saturday, June 27, 2015

Who Can You Trust?

As of late it has become extremely hard to know who are friends or foes actually are. Ever since we have been on this Truth Campaign the many emails to include positive as well as negative have been flooding my in box. One of the things I have noticed is that every group wants to control what we say and how we say it. So much so that one of the parents of a gender critical teen created a false identity on you tube to engage with Lynna and I negatively. She since has removed the channel after I investigated and found out who she was. Here are the screen grabs that I wanted to share. Let it be know we will not tolerate deceit and you will be exposed. I will not expose her true name because she has a teen that she is dealing with and I know how hard it must be.

What hurts me is that I trusted this person and spend much time interacting on line with her. I hope her pain lessens and hope that her child sees the light.













Please realize that we are all different and have different techniques on how we bring forth a message, yours is not to judge us. If you can't be by our side, then please get out of our way.


No comments: