Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Transsexuality it's all about the Hormones

There is a curiosity as well as avulsion with transsexual people. The lack of information and the religious imposed guilt trip: "God doesn't make mistakes" can lead to the animosity towards us. I created this video to help answer many of your questions and I didnt hold back. This is just the beginning of the series I will create. I will have the videos available for download on my LULU account:

http://stores.lulu.com/markangelo




1 comment:

rainbowchild said...

I THINK WHAT YOU ARE DOING IS WONDERFUL!!! NEXT MONTH WHEN I GET MY SSI CHECK IM GOING TO BUY YOUR BOOK!!! I WISH I COULD DO MY CHANGE GENDER BUT I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO-EVER- ITS TOO LATE FOR ME BUT YOUR DOING A VERY SPECIAL AND UNSELFISH AND I AM VERY PROUD OF YOU!!! IM RAINBOWCHILD FROM LIVEVIDEO!!!MANY BLESSING WITH LOVE HELEN