Tuesday, April 13, 2010

We are slaves of a system and mind frame


Many ask me why I came up with the title Enslaved for my album and what exactly do I mean by that? Well, first of all I believe we are slaves and imprisoned in a matrix with invisible bars. You say, how can that be, we live in a free country. I say do we? We live in a bubble created by our master giving us the illusion of freedom, but free we are not.

Let me explain. The day you are born you parents are given a piece of paper, a birth certificate that has a number, a stock value for the world banks. In 1933 they started this whole process when the Unites States was pretty much bankrupt, that paper certifies that another slave was born to the corporation and collateral for future payments.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47jqtTMkZWc


Go ahead and laugh and doubt all you want, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that something is very wrong in the world, that our children are pretty much up a creek without a paddle, that our situation is progressively getting worse and that this monetary system, the fiat system doesn't work. We think our civilization has been the only civilization and that we are in the right path, well we are so far from right that it is scary. Any way I don't really want to get into the whole political thing, but I do want to make people aware of what we have allowed to happen. They try to scare us with terrorist tactics, created wars for their benefits, dividing us with their political systems, and lying to you through their teeth, but most of you are so busy trying to make ends meet and keeping a roof over you heads that you don't see what is going on.


It is all a lie, this whole matrix we live in is faulty and corrupt. My album Enslaved is trying to bring forth a window of truth, an opening for you to see what is going on and become aware and awake, and to have people unite, stop fighting each other and love unconditionally. The album and it's content is a tool for humanity to use. To free yourselves you must first realize you are Enslaved. I am just the messenger, the rest is up to you. I love to write about things that our going on in the world. I love to bring awareness, unity and most of all spread Unconditional Love.

Please check out my Album, I created it for you, my human family who I love with all my heart.

Wake up my precious darlings, and let us break free from the chains.


Love always


Mark Angelo

No comments: