Monday, February 01, 2010

The making of a dream part 3








After a hard long week, the recording process is finally over. I am excited to see the final product and be able to share it with the world. Ever since I was a child I always dreamt of making records and being a performer. I lost my singing voice when I underwent hormonal therapy and changed my gender. It was a great loss, but I had to deal with it since aligning my gender was just as important.

I decided to pursue my music career anyway, and figured that I still had a voice in me. My music comes from the heart and I have fun doing it. I hope you have fun listening to it, and can share the joy with me. I will keep you posted on the progress. In the meantime enjoy some of the clips I have put together so that you too can share the journey with me.

Much Love

Mark Angelo


No comments: